Tuesday 12 September 2017

Winnie Winterland...........

Hello

I had a lot of fun making this weeks digi choosday make. I had a play with Winnie Winterland, oh so very very sweet. We do love Winnie!

REMEMBER to get to the main blog and grab that DISCOUNT CODE for use for TODAY ONLY! You have til midnight tonight to grab a bargain!

For this make, everything is from the Winnie Winterland collection, except the dotted paper which I have sneaked in from Twiggy & Toots Festive Collection.


I am quite distressed that Rocco has went straight for biting off the gingerbread mans head! However, I think I am more jealous he has some gingerbread!

Don't forget to hop over to the main blog to see what else the design team have come up with, there is lots of inspiration for you to look at.
Remember to come join in the fun with us, you can use any medium you like and the theme is anything goes.

Hope to see you soon!

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 
The Holly & The Ivy Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes 
Retarte - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card...so sweet ...perfect Christmas card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, Yvonne! Great layout and dimension xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely make, and I'm a leg first girl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne oh such a gorgeous card. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Yvonne, lovely dimension x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorably fun and bright! Great Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! I love the layers and dimension on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Yvonne. Love the colors.💕

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable, Yvone, such a cute image and gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete