Monday 2 October 2017

A little bit batty about Bat Girl..............



Hello!

So I am back again today sharing another Halloween card I made using the NEW Winnie Wednesday Collection from Polkadoodles - which you can see here. This was my OH's third pick of the collection as his favourite image, so I had to colour her up for him!

Winnie Wednesday Witch Full Bundle Printable download Halloween Trick or Treat  - Digital Stamp download printable clipart.

Today I am here using 'Bat Girl' which is sooooooo cute, you can get her in the collection, as a black and white digi stamp and also as a coloured digi.

I made a 7x7 card using papers from the collection, which again, you can get within the main collection or as seperate downloads, using collection 1 and collection 2.


The sentiment is from the same collection. The webs and bats are cut from my Silhouette. I love the contrast in colour tone in the photos, it's October in the north east of Scotland, we may never see the sun again this year, so I took the top photo with the flash on to make it 'brighter' and the flash off for Bat Girls close up, you wouldn't believe that's the exact same paper! I need a photo studio, and a craft studio.........ah I can dream...........

I used the following copic markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E13, E11
Hair: E25, E27, E59
Dress: G24, G82, G46
Bat Hat: C9, C7, C5
Bat: C3, C1, C0
Pumpkin: YR12, YR16, YR09, YR18

She's so lovely, I did mess up her ponytail but I don't think it's so bad, I couldn't use her, so I don't mind if you don't look too closely at the colouring! LOL!!!

I hope you like her and please check out the collection, so much content for a cracking price! 

See you soon! 

Hugs 

Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment