Saturday 27 January 2018

Wryn Pick Up Sticks.............

Hello!

I have been colouring my fav little image again, this time I have used 'Pick Up Sticks' which you can find here. Of course there are a whole load of images to choose from at Tiddly Inks Stamps so go browse, become an addict like me :)

This image comes with extra sentiments and images but for today, I am focusing on the main image.


I made a 7x7 card, added some papers from my stash and focused on Wryn being the main focus. A nice piece of ribbon and a wee flower completes the card.

I coloured Wryn with copic markers:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, E31 
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
Pink: RV04, RV17, RV19
Blues: B91, B93, B95
Sticks: E15, E18, E29

I actually had picked different papers for this card, but was making a batch and picked up the wrong ones, however, I think she worked out perfectly.....I appreciate I am biased :) 

Thanks for popping past! 


Hugs 


Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm loving all the pink. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks!!! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soooo sweet...thank you for sharing with us over at tiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete