Saturday 17 February 2018

Fairy Flower for You............

Hello

This week I am playing with 'Fairy Flower For You' from Tiddly Ink Stamps and you can see her here. There are two versions of this image and you get both, with dog and without. I chose to colour without dog today.

If you popped past last week, you will see I am not very good at colouring ponytails and I haven't improved in the week! 

I used the following Copic markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E31
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress: RV09, RV17, RV19, RV25
Flowers: V000, V04, V09

I used papers from my stash, added some ribbon and some paper flowers. I also added a chipboard embellishment from Make It Crafty, which you can get here


I hope you like her, I think it is just such a sweet image. 

Thanks for popping past! 

Yvonne x

No comments:

Post a Comment