Tuesday 17 April 2018

Ruby Frou Frou....................

Hi there!

I'm sharing another one of the images from the NEW launch from Polkadoodles 'RUBY'.  She launched on Saturday and she is going to be oh so popular, I can tell you the Design Team LOVE her. There are 7 images and the more you buy the more you save! Whooo hoooo!

Today I am using 'Ruby Frou Frou' - you can get this gorgeous girl as a precoloured image or as a black and white digi.


I made a 6x6 card for this and layered it up quite a few times, I saw this recently on a FB group and loved the extra white border, makes the card a bit more sturdy, so it is something to think about if posting.

The paper is from a Stampin Unicorn paperpack 'Butterfly dreams' which you can get from the Polkadoodles shop here.

I love her dress, it's just soooo pretty.

I coloured her with my copic markers.
I used the following markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55
Dress: RV52, RV63, RV55 - V0000, V000, V01 (underskirt & bow)

I was really happy with how she turned out. I wanted the card to be all about Ruby, so I simply added a piece of ribbon and a flower as an embellishment. 


You can check out the collection here, remember the more you buy the more discount you can get. 

Thanks for popping past!

Hugs

Yvonne x


I am entering the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Bellisima técnica de colorear... gracias por participar en RETARTE de Stampartpapel. Un Abrazo. Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Your colouring is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your pretty card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy TTCRD DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete